Thursday, September 24, 2015

smile : )

Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I used BIG Time and Gabfest for this quick card. The bold font is perfect for many techniques, here I used the kissing technique with the background Line upon line to create some texture on the word.



Hi everyone, Tanja here. This is my last card for the TAWS design team. I used Tickle Me Happy and Flap Happy.  So I say goodbye, hug you all and thank you for such a wonderful time together. Take care of yourself!


Hello! Dana here with a little card featuring one of the super cute birdies from Flap Happy!! I found some pretty black and purple card stock from a Halloween pad that i just had to use!! I used the hello speech bubble form Spell Check

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Flap Happy, Big Time and Express Yourself.  I loosely embossed 'Party' then partially cut out it across the top.  Love this little bird!


Hey there!! Jeni here! Have you fallen in love with the Big Time set yet!!? Oh, heavens, isn't it wonderful!? It sure packs a punch and will perfect for just about any type of card!! 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun and sweet cards!!

Celeste Goff said...

What super adorable cards...every single one of them!