Saturday, September 19, 2015

Video: Floating Shaker


Hi there Ghoul Friends! It's Julia W and I'm back to share a floating shaker card I creating using the Ghoul-Friend stamp set. You can watch my how-to video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel. Enjoy!




Hi everyone! Lexa here to share a birthday card which is perfect for someone older or someone that you adore..maybe your mom? :) The birds and the sentiment are from Flap Happy and the balloon is from It's My Party.


Hello, Emily here sharing a sequin birthday card using Flap Happy, and It's My Party!.  The sequins pocket was created with a fuse tool.  The cute birds were stamped and colored with Copic markers.  


Hello friends!! Jeni here. Have you seen the cutness that is the new Flap Happy set!!? Makes my heart glutter. I love, love, love, these cute birdies!!  I stacked them all up and had fun coloring them all pretty!!The sentiment is from the It's My Party set!


Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a fun card using the Flap Happy set and a sentiment from Hard Boiled. I created a fun background with some Distress Inks and then I colored the little birds with Copics. 


Pin It!

No comments: