Saturday, September 26, 2015

Video: Halloween Card

Hi crafty friends! It's Julia W, back with another spooky how-to video to share. For my card, I used the Gould-Friend stamp set and SVG cut files. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel.




Hi. Lexa here with a birthday card to share using It's My Party and Flap Happy. I blend some purple and blue Distress Ink for the background with a stencil. The little birds were joining the party. The more the merrier, right? :)


Hey there peeps!! Jeni here again!:) I told you I've fallen for the Big Time set! I used some distress inks and a fun stencil for the backgrounds...and then stamped the delicious sentiments from Big Time!!



Hello, Emily here with a card make with It's my Party!  This little guy is is super adorable.  I colored him with Copics and adhered on foam tape over a watercolored background.


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun card using the sets Party Pooper (this Month's Free set) & Big Time. I created a fun background with some embossing and Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards ladies!!!

Aileen (mum) said...

Wonderful collection ladies. Love all the different colours.