Friday, October 16, 2015

10.16 Mummy Greetings!

Hello crafters, Julia A. here today with a little creepy Halloween project (but not scary, just cute and creepy!). I want to show you how you can add detail to your stamps and how to color those mummy bandages to give them just the right look of dirty and ragged :)


To see the entire process (which didn't take as long as you might think) using the Ghoul Friend stamp set, check out the video below! Have fun!

Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a funky birthday creation using one of the newest Alley Way set called Sweet Thing.  I heat embossed my sentiment using black, sparkly, rainbow embossing powder onto my patterned paper.  I then added the side sentiment using red dye ink to complete the sentiment of "make a wish".  My background paper is simply kraft cardstock that I've run through my Big Shot with an embossing folder.  I hand cut a bunch of flags and added them to the bottom with a couple of rows of stitching.  I added a strip of red cardstock at the top of my sentiment panel and tucked a few fun bits of cardstock behind to add more visual interest.  As a lasting touch I added some enamel stars sprinkled around.

Pin It!

No comments: