Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Video: Negative Masking

Hi guys!! This is Emily Cupely with a one layer Christmas card where I used some negative masking with my Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. Hope you enjoy the video tutorial below where I show you the whole process!





Hello Friends, Archana here.Today, I have bright and colorful holiday card featuring "Mistletoe Kisses" stamp set. This set has lot of cute little images for holiday cards. 


Today I picked this lovely snowflake image from this set. I stamped the image using different dye inks. Added matching sequins in the center of each snowflake and sprayed some mist in the background.



Hi everyone! It's Yuki here today sharing a fun holiday shaker card featuring the new "Waddle Pals" set.I started off by coloring the little penguin with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out. I used a stitched banner die for my focal panel and die cut a circle from the panel to create my shaker window. 

I die the the snow bank inside of the shaker from silver glitter cardstock and then filled my shaker window with marshmallow seed beads. I thought the seed beads looked like snow and since they're so small, I was able to use just one layer of craft foam to create the shaker which helped minimize bulk. I then heat embossed the sentiment with "Liquid Platinum" silver embossing powder.

Winter Penguin Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Waddle Pals" by The Alley Way Stamps
I mounted my shaker panel onto a piece of coordinating pattern paper. I die cut the right side of the kraft cardbase with a stitched scalloped. To give the left side some added interest, I added a strip of pattern paper. To finish the card, I added 4mm and 6mm Marshmallow sequins.

Winter Penguin Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Waddle Pals" by The Alley Way Stamps
This was such a fun card to make and I hope you were inspired! Be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Hello!  Lisa here with a cute little watercolor card using the Waddle Pals Stamp Set.  To create this card I started by embossing the sentiment in white on kraft paper.  I then stamped my little penguin guy and his party hat in white onto white watercolor cardstock.  I then used my distress markers to watercolor the happy guy in before fussy cutting him and adding him to the cardbase.  I finished it by stamping some fun confetti from an older stamp set called Cake Day.


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun card using the set Mistletoe Kisses. It's hard to see in the photo but I added some Red & Gold Wink of stella to the Poinsettias for some shimmer.. So pretty! 



Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards from the design team!