Friday, October 23, 2015

10.23. But if Zombies chase us...

Creepy greetings, crafters! Julia A. here today with a super fun card featuring once more the great Ghoul Friends stamp set and the hilarious sentiment is from Bumps in the Night. I was wondering: how can I make my cards appear to be more dimensional, but not add any more bulk and weight to them?


In the video below, I'll show you a super easy trick that will work with all kinds of motifs (characters, critters, flowers...) and  just add that little bit of extra to your projects. Enjoy!


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a VERY simple card inspired by the wonderful Jennifer McGuire.  I coated my Neenah cardstock with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.  I then took one of the awesome images from the Flower Doodles set and spritzed it a few times with my mini mister bottle which has Perfect Pearls mixed with water.  It creates a shimmery water.  I then stamped direct onto the paper with nothing but water.  Because the Distress Inks react with water the image that's left is shimmery and subtle.  It's truly beautiful in real life as it's hard to see the shimmer in the photos.  I then stamped my sentiment front and center from the Jibber Jabber set and added the pop of color with the heart bubble from the Spellcheck set.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. with a fun flashback card featuring one of my all-time favorite TAWS sets, Winter's Butterflies, with a little heat embossing and some watercolor resist. :) ♥



Pin It!

No comments: