Friday, October 9, 2015

10.9.15

Hi Crafters! Julia A. here today with a super easy and fun card showing you that you don't always need expensive markers and stellar blending skills to achieve a great colouring effect.


Check out the video below or on The Alley Way Stamps' Youtube channel to see how I created this card in about 10 minutes, using Waddle Pals and Blast Off. Cheers!



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a creation I made using a recently released set called Big Time.  I stamped my sentiment in Pale Tomato ink from Hero Arts onto the center of the postage stamp die from MFT.  I then added the You and if you look closely you'll see the background is full of the XO stamp.  I used a very light blue dye ink for the background to give it visual interest but not to distract from the main sentiment.  I added lots of fun papers from Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper 'Style Board' pack that I recently purchased.  I added some fun sticker embellishments and some glitter hearts cut using an Impression Obsession die.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a little cutie of a card featuring the new Waddle Pals set and one of my all-time favorites, Winter's Butterflies. :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awesome video!! Meredith's card is fab, and Heather's is a cutie!