Monday, October 5, 2015

A Happy Monday Hello!!

Happy Monday!!  Meredith here with a water colored creation using Peguins on Parade and Words to Live By.  I watercolored the adorable music listening penguin with my Kurtake paints.  I then stamped my sentiment using Hero Arts black ink and I used Hero Arts cornflower ink for the stamped image below.  I used a plethora of scrap papers that I had in my stash, a chalkboard sticker, some music washi tape, a wood veneer banner flag, some faceted self-adhesive embellishments and some beautiful grosgrain ribbon to finish everything off with a nice tidy bow!  I slightly distressed the edges of my layers to give it a very subtle vintage feel.



Hi there!  Lisa here with you today and I'm sharing an icy little card that I've made using two new sets called: Mistletoe Kisses and this month's freebie with $40 purchase Chilly.  To create this card I started by stamping my little snowman first, masked him and stamped the ice next, so it would look just like he was sitting in the middle of it.  I then used my Copics and fussy cut lots and lots.  Now the background dots are from an older set called: Wreathed in Love.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I used Mistletoe Kisses for this quick card. I also used the cut out part to make a second card.



Hi everyone! Marina here! Today I would like to show you this fun and colourful card. I started out by stamping the socks from the Mistletoe Kisses. I decided to create a rainbow scene as always. Alternating the type of socks gives it a bit of a "random" look. I coloured the stamps with copic markers. Nothing fancy with the colouring except that I always choose one light and one darker ink. This is because it adds a bit of dimension to the image. 

I wanted to add some character to socks. I used my white gel pen to add some details to the socks. You can do this to any image you have. For example, details on cakes or clothing stamp. 

As usual, I finished the card with some gold stickles because I feel like it gives a nice shimmer look to the card. 





Pin It!

No comments: