Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Little Winter Love...

Hello there and Happy Wednesday!  It's Lisa here with a super cute love card to share with you today.  I created this card by stamping the adorable penguins from the Waddle Pals Stamp Set with their hats onto glitter paper.  I then fussy cut them out, added a little shading with Copics, and created my scene with some dies and an older set called More Than Words...


Hi there! It's Yuki here today sharing a fun shaker card featuring the cute walrus from "Sea Mates."
 photo TAWS October 2_Keepin a Float 1_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I colored the cute walrus with Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out leaving a white border. I die cut the main panel using a stitched square die and die cut the window using a stitched circle die. I created wave by using the negative portion of the scalloped border die. I glued the waves directly onto the background and filled the shaker with sequins and seed beads. I then used a stitched hill die to die cut a sand bank for the walrus and glued it directly to the front of the shaker. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it to the front of the shaker. To finish the card, I added sequins to the front of the shaker for some added interest.

 photo TAWS October 2_Keepin a Float 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
This was such a fun card to make and it would make a great encouragement card to lift someone's spirit. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!


Hi Archana here!! It´s time for some middle of the week inspiration!! Today, I have Christmas card to share with you using Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. This set would be great addition for your Christmas collection.
For this card, I have used holy berry image from this set. I stamped the same image repeatedly to create a wreath and then colored it using spectrum noir. For the berries, I have used red sequins. Added some twine and glitter strip.


closer view


Hey everyone it's Holly here with a fun card for you today the new Sentiment set Sweet Thing along with Oh Splat. The sentiment set pairs perfectly with so many of our sets! 




Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards from the design team!

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards from the design team!