Saturday, October 17, 2015

For You


Good morning!! Jeni here today! As you know by now, I'm a HUGE fan of these awesome large sentiments from the Sweet Thing set...they are just divine!!!


Hi, Joanna here with a Pink card! I made a video of the process, take a look if you would like to know how this came toghether. ( I have a tip in it for you how you can make your own stamp positioner as well ) 






Haunted hellos my beautiful crafty friends! It's Julia W back to share another haunted how-to video. Today I'm using the Spooktacular stamp set, Ghoul-Friend.You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube Channel.





Hello friends, Emily here with a cute Fall card to share.  I used Mistletoe Kisses and Crazy Critters sets.  All my images were stamped and colored with Copic markers.  



Lexa here. I create a Christmas card using Waddle Pals and mini set Chilly. The santa hat is came from Mistletoe Kisses, I cut off the santa. :)
The bold Hello is from my favorite set, Sweet Thing.



Pin It!

No comments: