Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Monday!!

Hi Alley Way friends!  I'm so glad you've popped in today!  Meredith here with a quick and simple creation for you today using one of our newly released sets called Flap Happy.  It has the CUTEST bird sentiments and images!  I used my Copics to color this sweet little bird image.  I masked over it and used my Heidi Swapp spray mister in Gold.  I did not use the spray nozzle however, I took the top off and used the straw on the inside of the mister to flick some color directly onto my project.  I let it dry over night and I love the shimmery effect these drops give!

Hi!  Lisa here with some Holiday Cheer the clean and simple way!  I've used the Mistletoe Kisses stamp set to create this one layer card.  I simply started by stamping my candy cane and mistletoe images in a straight line before stamping the sentiment over top.  I then went back and added color and some stickles...



Hi it's N@ Ali. I also used the Mistletoe Kisses set for my card today. Have a great week ; )


Hi Everyone! Marina here :) Today, I would like to share with you a simple and smaller card that you could make a whole set and use any colours and sentiment you wish. I started by putting down distress ink colours from the pad down on a plastic surface. I, then, spray some water to get the colours more "fluid". This makes it easier for the colours to blend and move around. I took my watercolour paper and smooshed it down into the colour. One tip : Dry at every layer so that the colours doesn'T blend too much and becomes muddy.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards!!