Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hello Sweet Friend!

 Hey there!! Jeni here! I pulled these sweet little pine trees from the Mistletoe Kisses set. I fussy cut...it's been a while, but oh how it makes my heart swell with these trees!!
I also pulled this sentiment, which I happen to LOVE, from the Yappy set.



Hello!! Dana here with a little Christmas card for you! I used most of the stamps in Mistletoe Kisses to create a background. I colored the images with Watercolor markers.



Hi guys!! Emily Cupely here with a Halloween card where I used Sweet Thing and Brain Freeze as my main stamp sets, and Waddle Pals and Now You See Me to finish my sentiment. Hope you enjoy the video tutorial! :)




Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Mistletoe Kisses and a sentiment from an older set, Making Holiday's Bright.  Don't you love this wreath?!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my Thursday one layer simple card using Sweet Thing. I used three ink pads to ink up the gorgeous bold sentiment.


Pin It!

No comments: