Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hello Sweet Thing

Hi! Lisa here to share a layout I've created using new and old stamp sets including: Sweet Thing, Line Upon Line, and Cake Day.  I loved the mixing and matching of fonts and sizes for my title, and I used Line Upon Line as matting for my photo.  The heart banner from Cake Day was the perfect embellishment, hope you like it!



Hi Archana here!! Today I would like to show you this Christmas card using Mistletoe kisses stamp set. I started stamping the holly berry image from this set. I heat embossed and colored it using distress inks. Then I created the wreath using twine and pasted these stamped images on it. Added ribbon, rhinestones and some mist in the background. Sentiments are also from the same stamp set.



Hi there! It's Yuki here with a cute holiday card featuring the new "Waddle Pals" set and the new mini-set, "Chilly". If you're anything like me, you love using dimension on your card. However, I usually have to include extra postage and sometimes I even have to use bubble mailers as well. So for today's card, I decided to make a cute mail-friendly card.

"Warm Wishes" by Handmade by Yuki | "Waddle Pals" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS

With a little bit of pre-planning and masking, it's easy to create the illusion of dimension. I started off by stamping the penguins and masking them off with masking paper. Once the penguins were masked off, I stamped the large iceberg and masked it as well. When you're masking a scene, the key is working front to back. Meaning any images you want in the foreground will need to be stamped and masked off first. Once all of my stamped images were masked off, I took a piece of painters tape and masked off the horizon. I used Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire for the sky and applied a light layer of Tumbled glass for the bottom half. I then colored all of my stamped images wth Copic Markers. I initially stamped the sentiment directly onto my panel in black ink but felt there wasn't enough contrast, so I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and glued it right over the original sentiment and no one would ever know! I glued my panel directly onto a black cardbase. And to finish my card, I added some white dots to the sky using my white gel pen and some clear Wink of Stella to the iceberg.

I just love how this card turned out and am obsessed with these adorable little penguins. They're so fun to color and I know I'll be incorporating them in a lot of my holiday cards this year. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies!


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun take on a Christmas card.. I used some Mirror stamping to create a Mirror Image of the coffee cup. I used the cups from the Breakfast Club set and the newest set Mistletoe Kisses.



Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely with a Christmas card for today's video tutorial where I used the new Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. Hope you enjoy it! :)




Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous projects! I love that gorgeous card with the tag...so beautiful!