Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's your day!!


Happy weekend!! Jeni here. I've got a fun little number perfect for a party!! I love images from the Waddle Pals set, this I know you know by now!;) I also happen to LOVE saying "hip-hip-hooray!" so this sentiment from the It's My Party set just calls my name!!


Hi crafty friends! It's Julia W back today to share a fun fall card. Can you guess which stamp set I used? I took the peach image from the Tooty Fruity stamp set to create some autumn pumpkins. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel



Hi everyone. Lexa here with a shaker card that featuring this adorable penguin from Waddle Pals. I paper pieced the penguin with dark gray card stock for this darker body part. The splatters and sentiment come from Oh Splat, I still love this set so much.  



Hello, Emily here with another Christmas card to share.  This one was made with Mistletoe Kisses set.  I colored my mini ornaments with Gansai Tambi watercolors.  


Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I'm throwing it back a little and mixing up Big Time & Bacon Bits together. I mean who doesn't LOVE Bacon??? 



Pin It!

No comments: