Thursday, October 1, 2015

October New Release RECAP... and LINK UP TO WIN!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!




This mini set, Chilly,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of October 2015l!! 


Chrissie here! I wanted to make a chalkboard style card, using Mistletoe Kisses! This set is fab - there are so many different mini images to choose from!


Hi there! It's Yuki showcasing the new mini set called "Chilly" and "Waddle Pals." These two adorable sets go perfectly together!

 photo TAWS October Blog Hop_HandmadebyYuki.jpg


Hey there friends!! Jeni here. Isn't this release a great one!!? I makes me feel like I need to wear cozy clothes and sip on some hot chocolate!! But our temperature isn't quite agreeing with all this cool weather!! I think these little Waddle Pals are so fun!! I also pulled the ice from the mini set Chilly.



Hi it's N@ Ali! Isn't this release really exciting?!? I know I've got hours of craft ahead of me using these stamps! Here's a quick card using Waddle Pals.



Hi everyone it's Holly here with a peek at the card I made for the Hop using the fun set Chilly which is Free all Month long! 



Hello!! Dana here with my Hop card featuring the new Sweet Thing stamp set. I paired it with one of the ice creams from Slurp



Hello everyone! Lexa here. Don't you love the blog hop? All the new release will be revealed soon. My card featuring Mistletoe Kisses, it has so many cute images. Also perfect for making tags. Can't wait to see what you'll make!



Hello, Emily here with the card I shared during TAWS Blog Hop.  I used the set Mistletoe Kisses.  This card is easy and simple to mass produce and yet very bold and dramatic as well.  



Hi Friends!!  Meredith here with my hand colored project that I posted for yesterday's new release blog hop!  I used the new set called Mistletoe Kisses and I had such fun coloring all of these fun images with my Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.  



Such a fun release, and perfect for the upcoming Holidays!  Lisa here with a look at the card I shared for this hop using the Waddling Pals...



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my blog hop recap card which features the new Waddle Pals and Chilly (free with $40 purchase) sets.  These sets are super adorable and coordinate perfectly!


Hi all!  Angel here with my card using Sweet Thing.  I love this awesome sentiment set AND this entire release!!


Hi Archana here! I am here with my christmas card using Mistletoe Kisses stamp set.
I loved all the cute and simple images from this set and its just perfect for making holiday cards.






Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!




Our winner from last month's Link Up is June!


Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute projects from the DT, the new sets are the cutest, and love the new large sentiments set!

snazzyjj said...

Hooray! I am so excited to see my card picked this month!!! Thank you so much! Love the new releases and fabulous DT projects.