Monday, October 26, 2015

Video: Inlaid Technique



Hi guys!! This is Emily Cupely with a video tutorial where I'll show you how I used the Waddle Pals and Mistletoe Kisses stamp sets to create a cute wintry scene. Hope you enjoy it!! :)





Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my card using this month's mini set Chilly, and also Waddle Pals for the penguin.


Hi Friends!  Meredith here and using the newly released set Sweet Thing, I tried my hand at the "ink smooshing" technique once again.  I'm finding that it's definitely something that takes a little practice but it's fun each and every time.  The results are ever shifting so I struggle a bit with that.  I like to perfect a technique and know I can do it will.  This is a bit tricky because it's far from an exact science but I had some new Distress Inks to play with (Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and
Abandoned Coral (swoon!!) ) so I tried again and again until I got a pattern that I liked.  I added some wonky black stitching, some new gold washi tape and a few glitter gems for some added depth and texture.

Hello!  It's Lisa to round things out with a Halloween card using my very first TAWS set Ghoul-Friend.  This is a very simple one layer (minus the patterned paper panel) with gold ol clean stamping and coloring with Copics...


Hey everyone! Today's card might looked simple but it's actually pretty special for me becuase this is my first time using the Perfect Pearls. I've started by taking the flowers from the Twinkle Toes set and use the VersaMark to stamp all over the dark brown panel. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I used the PP brush and use it to swipe the powder over the image. I love the look of it and I would like to try more. I've added copic marker on the banner image to add more dimension to the banner.



Pin It!

No comments: