Saturday, October 3, 2015

Video: Penguins on Parade dress up for Halloween

Hey crafty friends! It's Julia W. back to share another Halloween card. This week, I dressed up the Penguins on Parade for Halloween. You can watch the how-to video below, or on the Alley Way Stamps YouTube channel

Hey there!! Jeni here with a little penguin love!! Keeping the penguin love alive!!I pulled these cuties from the Waddle Pals set. They make me so happy!! And of course, one of my favorites, the hello came from the Lite Brite set!!



Hello, Emily here with a Xmas card made with Mistletoe Kisses stamp set.  I used the snowflake stamp as a the backdrop for my "Xmas".


Happy Saturday everyone it's Holly here with a fun card for Christmas! I used the Santa image from the new set Mistletoe Kisses and the sentiment from this month's free set Chilly




Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute stuff today!

Lindsey said...

Love these cards!