Saturday, October 10, 2015

Video: Sweet Halloween Card

Hi Crafty Friends! It's Julia W back to pass along my Halloween sweet tooth and a share how-to video. Today I'm using the sweet stamp set, Ghoul-Friend and my coloured pencils on kraft cardstock. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube Channel



Good morning!! Jeni here with more penguin love...I'm telling you...love!! I love this little one from Waddle Pals!! Isn't she cute!? I am sure the doily and pink polka dots ensure she is a girl!!:) And this sentiment from Sweet Thing!? 100% love.


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun Winter card for you using Mistletoe Kisses and some Distress Inks. I also added some shimmer with Perfect Pearl spray. 


Hello, Emily here with a Christmas card using Mistletoe Kisses.  The poinsettias were stamped and colored with Copic markers.  


Hi. Lexa here with another Christmas card, I created a scene using Mistletoe Kisses. Holiday seasons is a perfect timing to add more glittery and sparkly details on your card, so here it is... glittery snow hills! :)



Pin It!

No comments: