Friday, November 13, 2015

11.13.15 - Happy Hello!

Hello crafters! Julia A. here with another tutorial on how to color on kraft with colored pencils. I love this technique, because it always gives fantastic results and it's just so much fun to see how the piece comes tougher with every layer of color.


I used the "All Wrapped Up" set because I just love, love the cute birds and I embellished mine a bit by using a black fine line pen. The sentiment is from "Spell check", which is just perfect if you are looking for a super bold and fun way to send a message.


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a water colored creation using Pillow Talk and Sweet Thing.  I love how quick and easy a card like this can come together when using such wonderfully versatile sets!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using two sets - Wispy Wishes and From Us.  I used an image from the Wispy Wishes set to create a cool pattern.  :)



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a simple tag featuring the Winter's Butterflies set.  To create my tag I started by cutting a tag shape from watercolor paper and vellum.  A background was created by adding water to the watercolor paper, then sprinkling with color burst powder.  The snowflake images from Winter's Butterflies were heat embossed in white powder onto vellum, then adhered offset on the watercolor tag.  I punched a hole in the top, added a twine snake braid, then embellished with a die cut sentiment and green gems. :)




Pin It!

No comments: