Friday, November 6, 2015

11.6.15 - Happy Friday!

Hi crafters! It's Julia A. and I have a fun card for you today where all I do is color for fun. When have you done that last, just colored without rhyme or reason, simply for your own enjoyment? If your answer isn't anything like "today" or "yesterday", grab a fun stamp set like the "All Wrapped Up" birds and an encouraging sentiment set like "Life is Short" and get creating!

And of course I also have a video for you to follow along, but really, do whatever you like best: use only your blues, or only your greens. Use only pinks for valentine's day, or only red and green for christmas. Whatever you decide, don't forget to have fun!



Hi!  Meredith here with a Distress Ink card (Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet) using the new sets Wispy Wishes and From Us.  I black heat embossed the images using Memento Luxe craft ink.  I cut the star using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Stars dies.  I added some self adhesive cork circles that I picked up at Michael's for some funky texture.  

Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards!!!