Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Video: Faux Watercolor

Hi guys! Emily Cupely here with a tutorial where I used my stamps from Wispy Wishes along to my Distress Inks to create some faux watercolor flowers. I finished it with the "Hello" from my Sweet Thing  stamp set. I hope you enjoy it! :)





Hello, Dana here! My card features Wispy Wishes, some of the flowers are perfect for two step stamping!! I also used From Us and added some sequins for some texture.

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using an image from the new Rain or Shine set, along with a sentiment from the From Us set.  The sentiment went so with my rainbow of clouds, I couldn't help but use it! :)


Hi. Lexa here to share a card using Rain Or Shine polkadot clouds to create a stormy sky scene. The goose and the duck are from Just Ducky, they are so cute. I also mix the sentiments from both sets.



Pin It!

No comments: