Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Thoughts for Your Tuesday

Hi Archana here!!! Today I´m with a card featuring the new "Wispy Wishes" stamp set. I have used some flower and leaf images from this set and made a wreath. Added twine and rhinestones.



Hello!  Lisa here with a sweet little card that will remind anyone of their childhood days.  I created this card with the Just Ducky Stamp Set.  I created my panel with classic stamping and coloring and then I layered it with various patterned papers.


Hi there! It's Yuki here sharing a sweet, clean and simple card featuring the new "Rain or Shine" set.
 photo TAWS November 1_Fly Away with Me_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I recently got my hands on the Molotow masking liquid pen and was excited to give it a try. I started off by stamping the clouds and kite directly onto a white cardbase. I then masked the images using the Molotow pen. The fine-tip makes applying the masking liquid easy and since it comes out blue, it's easy to stay within the lines. I let the masking fluid dry for about 15-20 minutes and then inked the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink to create a soft, blue sky. Removing the masking fluid was a little tricky. I first tried gently rubbing the mask with my finger, but I must've rubbed too hard because some of the cardbase peeled up. Once I removed all of the masking fluid, I noticed my clouds had a subtle blue tint to them, which I covered up by stamping the solid clouds with a light gray ink. I then colored the kite with my Copic Markers and added a layer of Irresistibles Shimmer Pico Embellisher for some added shine.

I do like how convenient the Molotow pen makes masking, however I still need to play around to see if it works better with different cardstock or perhaps I need to use an adhesive eraser to remove the masking fluid. If you have any tips or advice on this pen, I would love to hear it! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies!

Hi everyone it's Holly here... I used the sets Nessie, Just Ducky, Rain or Shine & Yappy along with some watercolors to create a super cute scene. 


Pin It!

No comments: