Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New and Old Stamps a Perfect Match!

Hello Crafty Friends, Archana here.Today I have a bright and sunny card to share with you using "Wispy wishes" stamp set. I stamped few flower and leaf images from this set and did fussy cutting. I dabbed some distress inks in the background and sprayed some mist.Arranged the flowers and sequins.Sentiments are from Unique Peek set.


Closer view


Hello!  Lisa here and I'm going to take you to the cooler side of things with three Snowflake Tags.   I used two mini stamps called Melt Your Heart Out and Holiday Sparkles to create all 3 of the tags.  By stamping and embossing the images in three different designs I was able to achieve three very different looks.


Hi! It's Yuki here sharing a sweet card featuring the mini-set, "Brain Freeze." For today's card, I decided to practice my no-line Copic coloring. I started off by stamping the cupcake in a light gray, Copic-friendly ink. The stamped lines usually help contain the ink, however with no-line coloring, I find I have to be a little bit more careful with the edges of the image and not let the color bleed. I did find it helpful to outline the section first and then color it in. Once I had colored in the cupcake, I fussy-cut it out, leaving a white border.

I die cut a piece of pink pattern paper using a stitched scalloped frame die. I stamped my own background using the same light gray ink onto beige cardstock for a tone-on-tone look. I added some sequins to the card and then as a finishing touch, I covered the cupcake with a layer of Clear Wink of Stella glitter and added a layer of Irresistibles Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the cherry. 
 photo TAWS November 3_Cupcake Card_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how sweet this card turned out and I hope you were inspired to give no-line Copic coloring a try. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies!

Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun watercolor look using the new set Wispy Wishes and some Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 


Pin It!

No comments: