Sunday, November 1, 2015

November New Release Recap: Link up and WIN!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!






This mini set, Just Ducky is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of November 2015l!! 

Hey there friends, Jeni here!! Wasn't the blog hop fun!? I know you will all love these new stamps like we do!! I love, love, love this little duck from the Just Ducky set!!! I can see a lot of this little one in the future!!


Hello, Emily here with the card I shared during yesterday's Blog Hop.  This card was made with the newly released set called Wispy Wishes.  


Hi it's N@ Ali, here's my hop card using Rain or Shine.


Chrissie here, using the Just Ducky set! This set is so much fun! I used some watercolor markers to give it a soft look.


Hello!  Did you have a blast hoping with us yesterday?  It's Lisa here now with a repeat of what I shared yesterday on my blog in case you missed it.  I had the pleasure of working with the new Wispy Wishes Set, and this one is a real beauty!  Check out what I made... ( I also snuck in my sentiment from the new Rain or Shine Stamp Set)


Dana here with my blog hop card, featuring the new Rain or Shine stamp set. I love this set, so many ideas for this set!! For this card i paired it with some pattern paper, i love how the balloon looks far in the distance!


Marina here with my blog hop card! I hope you have enjoyed this month's release and do come back for inspirations!


Hi !! Archana here using "Just Ducky"set. This set is free when you spend $40 or more in November. I hope you all enjoyed this month´s new release .


Hi Friends! Meredith here with the project I created for the new release blog hop using the new set Rain or Shine!

Okay how fun was that Blop Hop?  Holly here sharing my project using the new sets Whispy Wishes & the sentiment set From Us.


Hi there! It's Yuki here sharing a cute encouragement card featuring the new mini set "Just Ducky" and "Rain or Shine."
 photo TAWS November Blog Hop_Just Ducky_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
Hi everyone, Lexa here sharing a card for the blog hop featuring Rain or Shine stamp set. How fun are the colorful raindrops?!

Hi all!  Angel here with my hop card featuring Wispy Wishes!  I love the cool flowers in this set!

Hi, everyone! Heather P. here w/my hop card featuring Just Ducky! :)




Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!




Congrats Lindsey!


Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How exciting!!! Thanks so much! This release has been amazing. Choosing a set is going to be difficult.