Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Old and New Goodies...

Hi, it's Yuki here sharing a cute birthday card featuring "Gill-Friend." I started off by coloring the stamped images with Copic Markers. I then fussy-cut them out, leaving a  white border. I covered the seaweed with a layer of Irresistible "Shimmer" pico embellisher. This is very similar to Glossy Accents, but it already includes a nice, subtle shimmer to it. It is a little bit more runny, so be careful when you're applying it. One thing I do like is that it comes in a clog-free bottle.
 photo TAWS November 2_Dolphin Birthday 1_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
For the background and sentiment, I used watercolor cardstock. I inked up the backgrounds with Broken China and Salty Ocean distress inks. I then spritzed my background with water and Perfect Pearls powder using my mini-mister. I have a spare mini-mister I keep with water and Perfect Pearls already pre-mixed so that I always have some on hand. I love the subtle shine and texture it gives the background. Although it's hard to tell in the photos, in real life the background has a beautiful shimmer to it. I then die cut a piece of beige cardstock and used my E81 and E84 Copic Markers to add dots to give the sand texture. I then die cut the main panel using a stitched rectangle and die cut a circiular window from it for my underwater scene. To finish the card I added 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets.
 photo TAWS November 2_Dolphin Birthday 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I've had this set for some time  now and I had so much fun finally inking it up. I hope you were inspired by today's card and if you like this set too and don't have it yet, don't forget TAWS is having a 30% off liquidation sale while supplies last! Hop on over to my blog for a full list of the supplies I used to make today's card. Thanks for stopping by!


Hey it's N@ Ali! I made these tags a while back but never posted them so here you are, I used Christmas Express.


and here's a card using this month's Wispy Wishes, I also used Gabfest.




Hello!  It's Lisa here with a soft watercolor card to share with you using the new Wispy Wishes Stamp Set...



Hi everyone it's Holly here with a super fun card using the new set Rain or Shine. I created a cute sky scene using several of the images from this set. 



Hi there! It's Emily Cupely here with a video tutorial where I used the Rain or Shine stamp set to create a circular shaker card with droplets as the shaker elements. Hope you enjoy it!




Pin It!

No comments: