Monday, November 9, 2015

Rain or Shine.. Call Anytime

Hi everyone. Marina here and I'm using the Rain or Shine set. I can't get enough of it. Last week, I featured the clouds so today, I'm gonna use the umbrella instead. I love making this type of cards because you can literally use any images you have to get the same look. I used Distress Ink Antique Linen to stamp the umbrella all around the watercolour paper. I made sure that I stamped them in various position. I used my Distress Markers to colour. 

I just used the markers directly on to the paper where I want the part to be the darkest. Then, I used a wet brush and pull the colour to the rest of the space. 



Hi it's N@ Ali, here's a little one layer card using this month's mini set Just Ducky.


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a layered and textured creation featuring the new set Wispy Wishes and Sweet Thing.

Hello, hello!  Lisa here with a fun was to use up washi and The Alley Way Stamps new From Us Stamp Set.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards from the design team!