Monday, November 2, 2015

Rain or Shine

We have a sad announcement to make:




Hi it's N@ Ali here, using Rain or Shine for this birthday card.



Hello!  It's Lisa here today and I'm super excited to share a Mixed Media Journal page that I've created using the new Wispy Wishes Stamp Set, and I love how bright and happy it is...


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a creation I made using the newly released Rain or Shine set!

Hey everyone! Like Meredith, I'm also featuring the new set called Rain or Shine. This set is incredibly cute! I'm also using the clouds and it's more of a inking heavy card :) 

You can call this a one-layer card with the exceptions of the enamel dots and stickles which adds a bit of dimension but the card as a whole (paper-wise) is only one layer. I love one layer cards. I hope you do too!

I started off by masking a circle area for my sentiment. I took both of the polka-dot clouds and used the Hero Arts Ombre Inkpads to ink them up. I love how kraft papers makes the ink look more vintage when stamped. It's really simple. I just stamped the bigger cloud first and then fill the areas with the smaller ones. 




Pin It!

14 comments:

Kaylee Snyder said...

That is a super sad announcement. Best of luck in your new endeavors

Kaylee Snyder said...

That is a super sad announcement. Best of luck in your new endeavors

snazzyjj said...

Oh NO! I LOVE your stamps and your blog. I am so very sad. You really are one of the best stamp site out here and I will so very much miss you.

Redhead said...

Alison, so sorry to hear this. I'll pray for you and your kids.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh I'm so sorry to hear this news :(
All the very best for the future x

graham Brand said...

So sorry to read the sad news. Good luck and best wishes for the future.

Yvonne C. said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry, I adore your stamps and will have to get some more!! Best wishes!!

pcm said...

oh Alison, so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh no, what sad news! I'm so very sorry!

Connie said...

Love and good thoughts are sent your way. So very sorry...

Lindsey said...

Alison, I am so sorry! Sending lots of hugs and well wishes. Hoping the sun will shine brighter and brighter in the coming days!

Jeanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news -- I only recently discovered TAWS and have fallen in love with so many of your stamps. And I truly enjoy your blog posts, always brimming with fabulous inspiration. Praying for your peace and comfort during this time, Alison.

Julie Bodenheimer said...

I am so sad to hear that you are closing up shop. I am new to stamping, but your products are some of my favorite. I will be sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck.

Sabine said...

Alison, so sorry to hear that you are closing TAWS. Always loved your stamps! Hugs!