Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful for you


Hello friends! Jeni here. I am just loving these new stamps!! The Wispy Wishes flowers are so fun!!! I paired them up with some fun papers--I got the color palette for the flowers from the papers I wanted to use!! My sentiment is from the From Us set!


Hi! Joanna here with another video! I used the darlig birds from Flap Happy, take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came together,




Hello! Dana here with a super quick and easy card using Rain or Shine! I was thinking that this would be a cute little card to give to a little boy, a just because kind of card!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Rain or Shine.  I love this umbrella - perfect for paper piecing or coloring!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used one of the flowers from Wispy WishesI stamped it in black first, turned it around then stamped in yellow.


Pin It!

No comments: