Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful for you

Hello, Jeni here!! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you reading this in the U.S. today!! I thought these pretty gold leaves I found at the dollar spot at target were a perfect compliment for this sentiment today!!! The sentiment is from the From Us set. Have a wonderful day!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all the US crafters and a wonderful day to everyone else! Julia A. here with a quick and easy video for you featuring the versatile Spell Check stamp set.


This is a card you can throw together in a matter of minutes, very handy because I usually never have get well cards and when you need 'em, you need 'em fast! Enjoy!




Hi it's N@ Ali, here's my card using Rain or Shine. Have a great day!


Happy Thanksgiving! Dana here with a card that features Wispy Wishes and a sentiment from the set From Us. I kept it simple by stamping the flower with white ink and using a punch out flags to decorate one side of my card.
Hi all and Happy Thanksgiving!  Angel here and of course, I had to make a thank you card for the occasion. :D   I used Wispy Wishes again (such a pretty set!) with a sentiment from the From Us set.  And that's a strip of torn vellum behind the sentiment in case you were wondering!




Pin It!

No comments: