Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Video: Combining Stamp Sets

Hello there!! This is Emily Cupely with a video tutorial where I combined the Wispy Wishes, Breakfast Club and Sweet Thing stamp sets to create a "Thank You card". These three stamp sets are some of my favorites and I totally love how this card turned out. I hope you enjoy the video tutorial below where I'll show you exactly how I made it! :)



Hello! Dana here with a card featuring the From Us sentiment stamp set! I decided to go through my embellishments and stickers and try to use them!! So my focal point on my card today are stickers!! For a change i wanted to make a Christmas card with the From Us set ( non holiday set!)

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the sets Rain or Shine and From Us.  I just love these paper pieced clouds!


Hello. Lexa here with a happy card using Rain or Shine. Do a paper piecing is so much fun, it's easy everybody can do it. Add a twine and some sequins for the finishing touch.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are sooo pretty!!

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic cards!