Saturday, November 14, 2015

We Love You Lots

Hello. Jeni here. I told you I just love this little ducky from the Just Ducky set! I think she would make a perfect baby card....so I added a sweet sentiment that I know I will use over and over again from the From Us set!!

Hey guys, Julia W here. Today I'm sharing a quick and easy (less than 10 minute) project that is just in time for the holidays. I used the fabulous holiday stamp set, Mistletoe Kisses for both tags. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel.





Hello, Emily here with a Christmas card using Mistletoe Kisses and Wreathed in Love.  I used the holy leaves to create the background.  The wreath was stamped and embossed on vellum.  I added red gems, and sentiment to the wreath and adhered over the card base using foam tape.  


Hello. Lexa here is coming with the duck from Just Ducky and his antlers..hehe. A fun Christmas card to make people smile. The antlers are from Penguins on Parade , who knows a duck will look cute in them. The candy cane and sentiment are Mistletoe Kisses.


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun bright card using some Watercoloring and the new set Wispy Wishes.. It started snowing here yesterday and I could use some Bright Happy Colors..lol 




Pin It!

No comments: