Saturday, November 21, 2015

We Miss You

Hey friends. Jeni here! We have a cute little book in our house that is about a family of beautiful yellow ducks...and I can't get it out of my mind!! So, I finally had to make a card of cute yellow ducks!! They are from the Just Ducky set, and the sentiment from From Us.


Winter wishes crafty friends! It's Julia W here to share a fun holiday card I created using the Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel




Hello, Emily here with a card using Wispy Wishes, Rain or Shine, and Fancy Pants.  My images were colored with Copic markers.  


Hello everyone. Lexa here with a thank you card featuring Just Ducky and From Us. I still can't get enough that big bold Hello yet, hahaha. I also create a background using Wispy Wishes. Hope you like it.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What super sweet cards!!!