Monday, November 23, 2015

Wispy Wishes

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with this card using Wispy Wishes and From Us.



Hi guys!! This is Emily Cupely with a card where I incorporated different materials and textures to add more interest to my card where I used the Just Ducky and Rain or Shine stamp sets. Hope you enjoy the video tutorial below! :)


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a simple and fun creation that I made using the newly released sets called From Us and Rain or Shine.

Hey Everyone! It's Marina. I wanted to make a non-card project today because sometimes, I just want to attached a nice message on a bunch of small gifts for parties. So I thought I'd share some tags I like to make to put on the gift bags. For this, I used some leftover watercolour paper. The reason is because, I can add a wash of colour to add some life to the tag. You can add one or more colours of you like. That's what I did with my tags. I added some colours more heavily at the bottom and tilt it to one side to get the colours flowing. 

When I have a watercoloured background, I usually like to have a white border around the image so that it would stand out. 


Hiya!  It's Lisa here with one last bit of inspiration for today.  I was inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire when creating this card using white ink and tone on tone stamping.  I used the Wispy Wishes and From Us Stamp Sets...


Pin It!

No comments: