Saturday, November 7, 2015

You Brighten Our World


Good morning!! Jeni here. I can't even tell you how much I love these little birdies from the Flap Happy set. And I thought they would make a perfect bunch to use with this fun sentiment!!! The sentiment is from the From Us set.

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're having a great start to your weekend. It's Julia W back to share another crafty how-to video. I hope I'm not the only one already getting into the holiday spirit because this card showcases the beautiful winter stamp set, Winters Butterflies. You can watch the video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel.  


Hello, Emily here with a card using Rain or Shine set.  I stamped my paper airplanes and colored them with various Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the set From US.  



Hey everyone it's Holly here and today I have a fun card using some Ombre' inks and the Wispy Wishes set along with the Gorgeous Sentiment from Sweet Thing



Hello everyone. Lexa here, today I will share a love card with a cute little duck from Just Ducky holding a flower Wispy Wishes. I white embossed the sentiment then blend some inks for the background. Don't you love the big sentiments from Big Time?






Pin It!

No comments: