Friday, December 4, 2015

12.4.15 - Happy Friday!!

Hello crafters! It's a new month and that means a new release (and the last) for The Alley Way Stamps! I've opted to work with the new "Swee-Tea" stamp set and my Inktense Pencils.


My video is short and it's a great project for those of you just starting out with Inktense Pencils. The images in the new stamp set are great for practicing light sources, shading etc. and they are also nice and large to be the main focal point of a card.



Hi!  Meredith with a fun holiday tag using the new set called Melt Your Heart Out and it's free right now with the purchase of $85 or more! (before tax and shipping).  I used this set to make a few tags to add to some delicious jars of peppermint rock candy that I made with my children.  I also used the new set Happy Everything for the sentiment.


Hi everyone it's Holly here and I'm using the new set Melt your Heart out as well. I created a fun scene with a stitched hillside boarder and some pattern paper. I added a touch of sparkle to my snowman with some Wink of Stella pens. 




Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such sweet cards! Love Julia's coloring technique and the snowmen on the tag and card and so stinking cute!