Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas is right around the corner!!

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a seasonal card featuring Point of View & Mistletoe Kisses. Have a great week!





Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a super simple tag using Point of View, Cake Day and Happy Everything.  I have very little time right now so I'm putting together tags that are easy to mass produce so that I can adorn my gifts!  I used a few different Hero Arts ink for both the background and the present images.  I used my Hero Arts black dye ink for my sentiment.  I punched two holes at the top and used some heavy gold cording.

Hello!  Lisa here today and I have a cute set of tags using an older stamp set called All Wrapped Up and two different mediums for coloring with two very different color schemes...


Pin It!

No comments: