Thursday, December 24, 2015

D-1

Hi it's N@ Ali. This little flower from Flower Doodles is one of my favourite stamps ever! I just love how it turns so different each time, and it's very relaxing to add color to it! If you have this set already here's an idea to make a Christmas card out of it, if you don't there's still time to get your hands on it here!!



Hello! Dana here with a card featuring Point of View. I used pigment inks to make a Chevron background and the tiny sentiments in the stamp set!


Hi all!  Angel here with my last TAWS design team card :(  I've had such fun creating with these ladies!!!  The sentiment is from the From Us set and the numbers are from the Digits set.  I hope you all have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!


Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely with my last card for TAWS. I really have enjoyed my term in this amazing team and hope you have enjoyed my cards as well. Below is the video tutorial where I used the Rain or Shine and Point of View stamp sets to create a 4 bar card. Enjoy & happy holidays! ♥




Pin It!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards ladies! Merry Christmas to you all!

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards ladies! Merry Christmas to you all!

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
its may be very beneficial for you also really