Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December NEW RELEASE Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today! YAY!







Chrissie here, using Swee-Tea! This set is beyond darling!!!


Hi! It's Yuki here sharing a sweet holiday card featuring the new mini-set, "Melt Your Heart Out." How cute is that little snowman?!

 photo TAWS December Blog Hop_Winter Snowman_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
Hi Friends!  Meredith here with my hop card that uses the adorable new sets called Happy Everything and Point of View.


Dana, here with my hop card featuring Point of View. I used it to create a background for the cute snowman from Chill Out!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my hop card using Point of View.



Hi It's Holly here with my Hop card using the cute new set Swee-Tea!


Hello!  It's Lisa here to share my card from this last release using the Melt Your Heart Out Stamp Set...

Hi, Lexa here with a card from yesterday hop using a new release set called Melt Your Heart Out. I find this snowman is adorable!



Hello, Emily here with a card from the Blog Hop.  I used the snowman from Melt Your Heart Out and sentiment from Happy Everything.

Hello all!! Jeni here! I had to pull out the Point of View set!! Along with the Happy Everything set!!  They will both be getting a lot of love!!!


Hi all!  Angel here with my hop card using Point of View and a sentiment from Happy Everything!  


Hello Archana here!! I have used here Point of View and Digit set!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Such a talented bunch! So many fabulous cards! These new sets are wonderful and make me even more sad that TAWS is closing.