Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy Monday!

N@ Ali here using Swee-tea for this quick card. Have a great week!



Happy Monday!  Lisa here with a sparkly Birthday card to share with you today.  I've used the new Happy Everything and Digits Stamp Sets mixed with an older set called Wish Big to create this card, enjoy!

Hello!!  Meredith here with some easy and super fun holiday gift tags using the newly released set Swee-Tea.  I white heat embossed the beautiful flower onto good quality watercolor paper.  I then used my Distress Markers to simply scribble in a bit around the flowers - no technique at all - just quick scribbling.  I then used my water brush and a few sprays of my pearlized water (water mixed with white Perfect Pearls pigment powder in a fine mist bottle) to create the watercolor effect you see in the background.  The deer silhouette is a die from Maggie Holmes and is attached with a bronze craft staple.  I used the sentiment 'with love' from the same stamp set and added some May Arts jute twine as a way to attach it.

Pin It!

No comments: