Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hippo Birthday

Hi, it's Yuki! Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card featuring Tropic TopicHappy Everything and Waddle Pals.

Even though Christmas is right around the corner, I couldn't help make a fun tropical-themed birthday card with the adorable hippo. I started off by stamping the birthday hat from "Waddle Pals" onto the hippo. I then colored the hippo and two leaves with Copic Markers and fussy-cut them out, leaving a white border. I die cut my cloud layer, sky background and grassy layer using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die so that each layer would have the matching stitching. For the sentiment, I used the "hippo" from "Tropic Topic" and the "birthday" from "Happy Everything" and stamped it directly onto the sky background. To give the grassy layer some added interest, I added some matching twine.

 photo TAWS December 3_Hippo Birthday_HandmadebyYuki.jpg

This is such a fun card and I just love the puny sentiment. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a super cute card using the set Melt Your Heart Out and some Distress Ink for a fun background.


Pin It!

No comments: