Thursday, December 10, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello! Dana here with a card featuring the new Digits and Happy Everything! I made a background from the numbers in Digits and used a sentiment from Happy Everything.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my quick card using Happy Everything and Flower Doodles.



Hi everyone it's Holly here.. Today using a few new goodies. I created an image cluster using the background set Point of View and then I added a sentiment from Happy Everything. The Poinsettias are from Mistletoe Kisses



Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the dots from Point of View along with a sentiment from Happy Everything.  I inked the dots with distress ink then spritzed with water.







Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What wonderful cards from the design team! So much fun inspiration!