Saturday, December 5, 2015

Par-tea On

Hi everyone. Lexa here with a super sweet birthday card using Sweet Tea and Point Of View as a background. I choose purple and pink to sweeten up this card. Perfect for a little girl. :)


Seasons greetings, crafty friends. It's Julia W back with another holiday how-to video to share. For today's card, I used the Mistletoe Kisses stamp set which I absolutely adore. You can watch the video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel.





Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick card using die cut paper and Yappy stamp set.


Hey, Jeni here!! I have another little fun snowman!! I love this image! The sweet snowman is from Melt Your Heart Out! I think he is divine!! And the Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Happy Everything set...it's a goodie friends!!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What wonderful inspiration from the design team! Amazing job, as always ladies!