Monday, December 14, 2015

Season Wishes to You!

Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely with a video tutorial where I used the Waddle Pals and Breakfast Club stamp sets along with cool colors to create a "Hello" card perfect for Winter. Hope you enjoy it! :)




Hello, hello!!!  Lisa here with another little tag I've created using the new stamp set: Melt Your Heart Out.  I created this tag a little backwards from how I normally work with watercolors and embossing, by first watercoloring on the tag randomly and then heat embossing my image in white.  It's fun to twist old techniques and see different results.  Hope you like it!

Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a fun tag to add to some of my holiday gifts!  I made a bunch of these using the awesome Alley Way set called True Colors.  I used a precut manila tag, the kind you buy at your local office supply store.  Using these saves me time when I need to make many of them.  I like the vanilla color that the manila tags lend.  I used my Hero Arts ink in Pale Tomato, Wet Cement and Tide Pool to stamp the large hearts.  I then added the gold hearts with my Delicata gold pigment ink.  I added some red/white bakers twine  as a finishing touch.  I will be writing my To: and From: by hand which is why there is no other sentiment.


Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a seasonal card using Digits & Mistletoe Kisses.


Pin It!

No comments: