Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thank you!

Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick thank you card using Lite Brite.




Hi! It's Yuki here sharing a cute holiday card featuring the new mini-set, "Melt Your Heart Out."
 photo TAWS December 1_Joy amp Peace_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love this adorable little snowman. I decided to use him again to make a clean and simple holiday card. I colored him with Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out, leaving a white border. I die cut the main panel using a stitched rectangle and softly inked the sky using "Mermaid Lagoon" distress ink. I did some selective stamping and only stamped the "Joy &" from the "Happy Everything" set. I used a sentiment die for the piece and die cut it from white cardstock three times to give the sentiment some added stability and dimension. I die cut the snow bank using a stitched hill die and popped the snowman onto the panel with foam tape. For the background, I hand drew the horizontal lines directly onto the white cardbase using the chisel-end of my T3 Copic Marker and a ruler.

I just love how this card turned out and hope you were inspired too! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies.



Hi guys! Emily Cupely here with some fun and cute shaker tags where I used the adorable little penguins from the Waddle Pals stamp set. I hope you enjoy the video tutorial below as much as I enjoyed creating them! :)




Hi!  It's Lisa here with you today!  And I'm super happy with how this card just fell together!  I used the new Point of View and Swee-Tea Stamp Sets to create this little beauty.  Hope you like it!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful winter cards ladies!!!