Sunday, December 13, 2015

Video : Keeping it Warm and a Guest Designer!

Hi it's Therese here and today I have a really fun CAS snowman card using the Melt Your Heart Out stamp set.





You can see my video here or Watch it at Youtube.




So glad you could stop by today!



We also have an amazing Guest Designer joining us! Please welcome Karin Akesdotter! She is so talented and has all kinds of fantastic inspiration today for us!

First up, she used Flower Show! I just adore Karin's style and this card did not disappoint at all! It is so soft and pretty - the perfect Sympathy Card.





Next, she used the Monster Mash set! I LOVE how she masked out the monster and created a fun and colorful group! This card is swoon worthy!



Karin will be back with us next week, so please stop back to see what she comes up with! I don't know about you, but I can't wait!!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I had to stop by and say how cute is the Melt Your Heart Out card...OMG! CUTENESS!!
As for the sympathy card..it is just BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sarah said...

Very nice. Really like the monster mash card-they just make me smile