Saturday, December 12, 2015

Video: Last Minute Holiday Card

Season's greetings crafty friends. It's Julia W. back to share another holiday how-to video. Holiday crunch time is looming over us, so just like I've been doing all season long, I have a quick and easy card to share. You can whip this one up quickly for any last minute outings, or unexpected gifts. I used Mistletoe Kisses, and Wreathed in Love for my card. You can watch the video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel.





Hi. Lexa here with a melting snowman card. Hehe. This image from Melt Your Heart Out is too cute! I add some penguins for his companion..I use the smaller penguins from Waddle Pals. And that sentiment...away too adorable.



Hello, Emily here!  This card was made with SweeTea and Point of View.  Love that super cute mug.  I colored it with Copic markers.


Pin It!

No comments: