Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Video: Small Card Using Small Stamps

Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely with a video tutorial where I made a 4 bar card using the little stamps in the Mistletoe Kisses stamp set and some Polaroid frames. I think this card turned out very glittery and festive, perfect for the holidays! Hope you enjoy it!! :)




Hi, it's Yuki! Today I'm taking a break from holiday cards and sharing a sweet and simple "hello" card using the "Flap Happy" set.

I colored the cute bird image with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out, leaving a white border. I applied Glossy Accents to his glasses for some added dimension and let it dry while I worked on the rest of the card. I used a "hi" speech bubble die for the sentiment and inlaid die cut the "hi" from yellow cardstock. I used a stitched photo frame die for the focal panel and did some more inlaid die cutting for the background of the photo frame. To tie in the photo frame, I thought the pattern paper with the cameras went perfectly. I adhered it to the background layer at an angle for some added interest. To finish the card, I added Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
 photo TAWS December 2_Hi Birdie_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
This is such a sweet and simple card and I love how I was able to finally use some pattern papers I had been holding onto. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi!  Lisa here with a tag I've created mixing old and new stamps including Point of View, Line Upon Line, and Happy Everything!  It's fun and funky and I like it!



Pin It!

No comments: