Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Video: Wish, Shine, Twinkle, Sparkle

Hi Everyone. It's Julia W back for my last post with TAWS. It has been absolutely wonderful contributing to a team of designers that I so sincerely admire. For today's how-to video, I'm sharing a winter card using stamps from the fabulous Winter's Butterflies stamp set. As always, you can watch the video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and nothing but the best for 2016. 




Hi, it's Yuki! I know Christmas is right around the corner, but I've already finished up and mailed out all of my holiday cards. I'm still short on birthday cards, so for today, I decided to make a fun belated birthday card featuring Sea Mates and Happy Everything.
"Crab, I Forgot" by Handmade by Yuki | Sea Mates and Happy Everything by The Alley Way Stamps
I colored the cute crab with Copic markers and fussy-cut him out, leaving a white border. I used 2 different sizes of stitched rectangles to create the layered, window effect. For the focal panel, I created the waves by using the negative portion a scalloped border die. I clear heat embossed the sentiment from "Happy Everything" and colored the water using Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean distress inks. I then used Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sky. I used a stitched circle die to create the sand bank for the crab and colored it with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks.

I just love the puny sentiment and the fun layout. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun cheery Christmas card today. I'm using the super fun set Penguins on Parade and the coordinating Everyday's a Holiday. My Sentiment is from Happy Everything.



Pin It!

No comments: