Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Warm Wishes

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here! For today's holiday card, I pulled out things from my stash that aren't necessarily holiday themed - patterned papers (this is a great time to pull out scraps, especially ones from coordinating 6x6 paper pads like I did!), a leftover half of a doily, and a scrap of ribbon. The only things I added that are holiday/Christmas themed are the stamps (from the Melt Your Heart Out stamp set) and some glitter snowflake embellishments from Freckled Fawn.




I hope this inspires you to pull out some supplies you might have that aren't holiday themed but can be put to good use!




Hello! Dana here with a card the new Happy Everything, Melt Your Heart Out, and Point of View.  I stamped a heart background in white with Point of View and did a little paper piecing with the Snowman. The sentiment comes from Happy Everything!

Hi all!  Angel here with a cute little Christmas tag.  I guess you could say this guy from the Melt Your Heart Out set is popular, huh, with everyone's creations featuring him?  :)  Scoop him up while you can!



Pin It!

No comments: