Friday, December 11, 2015

White Christmas

 Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my card using Happy Everything and Everyday's a Holiday.



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a super fun project to share!  First off, I will tell you that I was inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire who did this on her blog a few weeks ago (genius!).  I used the adorable Moosing You set and my colored pencils (Prismacolor) to create this ornament.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here w/a card I created using one of my favorite sets, It's My Party.  I just love that sweet turtle, his expression always makes me smile! 


And last but not least, here's Julia A. with the fastest get well card you'll ever create. Because, sometimes, you might only have a few minutes and why not whip up something super easy yet thoughtful?


And because it's such a simple card, featuring the Oogles and Gotta Bug stamps, the video is also super short :) Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Pin It!

No comments: